INSEE Ecocycle has expanded its sustainable waste management solutions to incorporate Laboratory and Chemical Waste Management
Chemical waste is a broad term and encompasses many types of materials. Proper chemical waste management is critical in protecting the health and safety of our communities and the environment.
Over the years, INSEE Ecocycle has expanded its sustainable waste management solutions to incorporate Laboratory and Chemical Waste Management and is at present, the only Chemical Waste Management solution provider in Sri Lanka.
INSEE Ecocycle’s solution methodology and process is as follows.
- Site visit and technical observation
- Waste profiling and development of waste management methodology and framework
- Operation and chemical risk assessment
- Unknown chemical identification, labelling, sorting, documentation & segregation through skilled labor
- Civil structure building and fabrication for chemical waste yard/kit customized on-site
- Sustainable solution for the laboratory waste streams
INSEE Ecocycle has provided these sustainable solutions for long accumulated chemical waste in government institutes such as the :
- Central Environmental Authority
- Registrar of Pesticides
- Consumer Affairs Authority
- Coconut Research Institute
- Rubber Research Institute
- Government Analyst’s Department
- Sri Lanka Standards Institution
- Government universities.
Periodic laboratory wash off collection at laboratory premises
Provide continuous awareness to laboratory staff on proper wash off management procedures and instructions to be displayed within the premises.
Offering a sustainable final solution to the chemical and laboratory wash off waste streams